HILLCAT CARD OFFICE
All students, faculty and staff will be issued a Hillcat Card, which will be used for the duration of your time at RSU.
How to get your Hillcat Card
- Cards may be obtained at the ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206.
- The student must present their current class schedule and a government issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Military ID card, passport, etc.) before a card will be issued.
- Faculty and staff must present a photo ID before a card will be issued.
Using your Hillcat Card
Your Hillcat card is an essential tool on campus. Here are just a few of the reasons that you need to pick up your ID card today:
- The Hillcat card is the official photo identification card for all students, faculty and staff at the University.
- Use your Hillcat card as a prepaid debit card for all campus purchases including: meals, laundry room and copier services. You may add value to your card at the Bursar’s Office (located on the second floor of Markham Hall) with cash, check or credit card.
- The RSU Bookstore will require presentation of your Hillcat card in order to purchase books and supplies.
- Use your Hillcat card to check out resources in the Stratton Taylor Library. Without it, you won’t have access to books, movies, and more.
- Hillcat athletic events are free to RSU students but you will need your Hillcat card to gain access.
- As an RSU student, you have a free membership to the Claremore REC Center. Your card must be presented to activate your membership and gain access to the facility.
- The Hillcat card also provides access to secured areas around campus.
Lost ID Cards
Your initial Hillcat Card is FREE. There is no charge for name, status or number changes or normal wear and tear that renders the magnetic stripe unreadable as long as the old card is presented for exchange.
Report a lost or stolen Hillcat card immediately to the ID Card Office at Markham Hall, Room 206. Card Office personnel will verify if the card has been turned in and the location where it can be retrieved. A lost card may only be picked up by the card owner upon presenting other picture ID. If your card has not been turned in, the ID Card Office can, upon request, temporarily deactivate your card. If you prefer, a replacement Hillcat card can be issued immediately, which will deactivate the lost card. There is a replacement fee of $20.00, payable to the Bursar, before a new card can be issued. You should also contact the RSU Police Department to report the loss or theft of a card by calling (918)343-7624.
ID Card Office
Markham Hall, Room 206
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm