A transfer student with 24 or more earned college hours will be required to provide only official transcripts from any college or university attended.
If transferring from another college or university to RSU, please submit the following:
Submit all documents to:
- Apply Online or print the Admissions Application
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed less than 24 college credit hours)
- Official Transcripts from every college attended
- ACT scores (if you have completed less than 24 college credit hours) or ACT COMPASS scores
RSU Office of Admission
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017
For course equivalency information, visit the Oklahoma Higher Education web site.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU housing application. Early application is encouraged. See Residential Life for more details and application information.
- To enroll for classes, bring all required materials (listed above) to an RSU Enrollment Center at one of our campuses in Claremore, Bartlesville, and Pryor.
- Admission counselors are available to help you select the courses you will need to accomplish your educational goals.
- You also can enroll online.